Thank You – As VCSQI completes our work in TCPI, we are pleased that so many of you have completed or nearly completed all 5 phases of transformation!
Thank you for the privilege of supporting your practice’s participation in the CMS Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI). We congratulate you and your staff for the accomplishments made over the past two years. We are pleased that so many of you have completed or nearly completed all 5 phases of transformation, and that most of our enrolled practices have decided to remain in TCPI by transitioning to the Vizient PTN. We hope that the guidance we have provided has been helpful and that your practice will continue to thrive. Here is a Vizient enrollment agreement form if you want to continue in TCPI with Vizient and haven’t already enrolled with them.
We wish you and your staff all the best in the coming new year.
Debbie, Jeff, Eddie, Sherri, Ivan, Jayna and Rick
Congratulations! — 34 Practices Have Now Completed All 5 Phases of TCPI with VCSQI
- Auburn Optical
- Awais Humayun MD PA
- Cardiovascular Orlando
- Cedar Edge Chiropractic
- Davidson Dermatology
- Dobyns – Amos Medical
- Dr. Gennaro, Vascular Surgery
- Dr. Gump – PA
- Essentials Geriatric Care
- First Coastal Surgical Associates
- Hammond Eye
- Grigor M. Harutunian MD Inc.
- Havasu Cardiac Surgery
- Heart Care Associates Cardiology (Hopewell)
- Hopedale Cardiology
- Hurwitz and Gessert
- Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center
- Laurel Kidney
- McLeod Chiropractic
- NE Texas Neurology Associates
- OPA Medical
- Options Rehab
- Paul K. Wein MD
- Professional Village
- Basel Refai, MD – Lake Martin
- Raul Rodriguez, MD PA
- Renal Vascular Associates
- Rocky Mount Eye
- San Antonio Vascular and Endovascular
- Dr. Raymond Schultz
- Sentara (including Mid Atlantic Cardiac Surgery)
- Southern New Mexico Heart and Vascular Clinic
- Dr. Cynthia Thaik
- Surgical Healing Arts
December 31 Deadline: Transition from VCSQI to Vizient must be done immediately or your practice will be disenrolled from the TCPI.
Most of you have already either had a transition call with Vizient staff, or have received an email from Debbie stating it is now up to you to arrange transitioning with Vizient. VCSQI must now conclude our work with practices to complete our final contract steps by the end of this month. If you are still interested in transitioning to the Vizient PTN, please contact Shannon Hale at email@example.com .
As of now, those of you that have not arranged transitioning will be noted as “disenrolled” on VCSQI’s report to CMS on December 31st.
Resources Produced by VCSQI SAN 2.0 for Reference:
To help you accelerate meeting TCPI milestones and progress thru TCPI’s 5 phases, links to previously recorded VCSQI SAN 2.0 classes are below. Each class addresses a group of milestones along common themes. The TCPI Project for primary care clinicians includes 27 milestones and for specialists, 22.
- Business Strategies: https://youtu.be/GLFZLVZRLYY
- Person and Family Centered Care: https://youtu.be/idhoQlRGJCc
- Coordinated Care & Population Management: https://youtu.be/X9wvuXtYR8o
- Streamlining Clinical & Office Work: https://youtu.be/g3FlXYUUTio
- Identifying Patient Risk and Using Best Practices: https://youtu.be/MVN9j5sKZs0
- Teamwork and Joy in Your Practice: https://youtu.be/DyW-vUs1L2g
- Setting Quality Improvement Goals: https://youtu.be/YcN5DJn2iVA
- Quality Improvement Processes & Data Capture/Analysis Best Practices: https://youtu.be/qypME-TaDM4
Working Together We Can Achieve Our Goals