VCSQI to Hold Web-based “Classes” to Accelerate Your TCPI Progress Through the 5 Phases
To help your practice successfully meet the TCPI milestones, we will hold a series of web-based “classes” over the next several weeks. Each class will address a group of milestones along common themes. The TCPI Project for primary care clinicians includes 27 milestones and for specialists, 22. We will repeat each class 3 times during the week to increase the likelihood that practice representatives can attend one of the times. These times were selected based on the results of the poll Sherri sent out to practices on Wednesday, August 1st. Each week we will hold a class on Tuesday at 7 am ET, Tuesday at 5pm ET, and Friday at 10 am ET. We will present identical content, although the discussion may vary depending on participation of participating practices.
Ivan and Sherri will be talking with you about which milestone class may be of particular relevance to your practice (based on your recent milestone scores).
Debbie, Ivan and Sherri share tools and strategies, and invite discussion with questions, comments and suggestions. This webinar covers:
- #14 (19 on primary care) – Practice uses an organized approach (e.g. use of PDSAs, Model for Improvement, Lean, FMEA, Six Sigma) to identify and act on improvement opportunities.
- #15 (20 on primary care) – Practice builds QI capability in the practice and empowers staff to innovate and improve.
- #16 (21 on primary care) – Practice regularly produces and shares reports on performance at both the organization and provider/care team level, including progress over time and how performance compares to goals. Practice has a system in place to assure follow up action where appropriate.
- You can access the recording of the class on Improvement Goals – Milestones 1, 2, 3, and 13 (18) we held on August 17 here.
- You can access the Recording of Staff Engagement – Teamwork & Joy – Milestones 6 and 19 for specialty care and Milestones 6 and 24 for primary care practices held on August 21 here.
- You can access the recording of Week of August 27th: Identifying Patient Risk and Using Best Practices – Milestones 7, 11 (8, 9, 10, 16) held on August 28 here.
Upcoming weekly classes, with milestone numbers (primary care milestones in parentheses):
- Week of September 3rd: Streamlining Clinical and Office Work – Milestone 22 (27)
- Week of September 10th: Person and Family-Centered Care – Milestones 4, 5, 12, 17 (4, 5, 7, 15 and 22 for primary care)
- Week of September 17th: Coordinated Care and Population Management – Milestones 8, 9, 10 (11, 12, 13, 14)
- Week of September 24th: Business Strategies – Milestones 18, 20, 21 (23, 25, 26)
Here is the registration link to see future classes:
Join live classes from your computer: https://zoom.us/j/4200618741.
For audio (if unavailable though your PC) Dial-in: 1-646-558-8656 with meeting id 4200618741